Want Exposure for Your Product or Service?
There are many opportunities for media and public exposure for your product or service:
- Workshops and receptions are sure ways to attract media attention and end users to attend your event.
- Videos and podcasts – Somerville Associates produces videos and Podcasts for its clients as a value-added service at no additional cost.
- Media tours take you into the newsrooms.
- Publicity gets the word out to large numbers of people; cross promotions create a whole new story, with the added benefits of cost-efficiency and third-tier marketing pay-offs.
- Social and Online media are now an integral part of marketing.
I’ve never known Maris to fail at anything she put her mind to. A dedicated business professional and a wonderful person to do business with.
Public Relations Professional and Music Journalist
Social and Online Media
With print media publicity opportunities diminishing due to shrinking advertising revenue, Somerville Associates is increasingly representing its clients on the principal social websites, blogs, and specialty websites.
Video and Podcast
Video segments in particular can be submitted to newspaper websites, which are hungry for live footage; uploaded to iTunes, YouTube and aggregators; and featured on your website. We script, produce, edit, and upload these audio and video segments.
Newspapers, television, the internet, and radio provide a wealth of information about new trends on which you can piggyback a news release or story idea about your service or product. Imagine, for example, that you have invented a new product you want women to buy. We target media that reach that demographic market, paying keen attention to trends in how women are finding solutions to career and lifestyle challenges. Then, using the trend as a “centerpiece,” we design your media message to include solutions that your product or service will provide.
If you’re looking for new story “hooks,” you can create them by joining with a complementary non-competitive “partner” in a cross-promotion. For instance, if you market a hotel and want to attract meeting planners to tour your property, schedule a fashion show/cocktail reception at a hotel by partnering with a local department store. This type of alliance helps defray your expenses, while providing a reason to get the audience into your hotel.
Maris is a talented writer and creative public relations manager, with a keen business sense of how to promote her clients. She’s highly responsive, and superbly skilled in the use of new media.
International business and intellectual property attorney